sandbox simulation a game called JINJA pixel shrine It is based on a traditional Japanese shrine. In the world of pixel graphics, players can build amazing shrines. And now developer KaguraTech Pixel Shrine JINJA has released globally and is available on iOS And the Android devices. Pixel Shrine JINJA is a unique and deep game about creativity, creativity and development.
Pixel Shrine JINJA features a variety of characters that players can explore
Players plan the layout of the shrine, gather resources from passing pilgrims, and strengthen the structure in anticipation of approaching enemies. Then after conquering their opponents, they collect new items and expand their shrines. The shrine is available to other players, and the registration of friends between players is also offered. Here are the main features of this game:
- Resources can be collected even after the game is closed.
- You can place terrain blocks and water sources anywhere you like.
- Shrines can be unlocked for other players.
- You can give souvenirs to players who visit your shrine.
- Various buildings such as shrines, torii gates, and kajuradin (Shinto music and dance halls) will appear in the game.
- You can walk a dog with a walking function.
- The fight progresses automatically.
- Resident skills, building characteristics, and gimmick items provide a deep gameplay experience.
The water flow feature is among the additional features. Players can use anywhere on the map to place a water source and let the water flow there. The player can design waterfalls of different heights or bridges over streams based on their ideas. There are many different characters in the game. To effectively defend the shrine from enemies, combine the specific powers of the characters as they mature.