It’s easy, just follow how to check your next Oppo warranty.
Oppo Reno7 Z 5G phone. (OPPO Indonesia)
hitekno.com – For those of you Oppo product users, do you know how to check the Oppo warranty? If not, then you should listen to this review.
Because by checking the warranty of your Oppo product, you can get free repair services if your Oppo product is problematic or damaged.
In addition, the Oppo product warranty can also be checked to verify the authenticity of your Oppo product.
But before you know the steps to check the warranty of your Oppo product, you must first know the IMEI number of your Oppo product. The IMEI number or the international mobile device itself is a special number used as a mobile phone identity.
The IMEI number is usually 15-16 digits which you can see at the bottom of your Oppo product’s box, or by typing the dialing code *#06# through the phone menu of your Oppo product.
If you already know the IMEI number of your Oppo product, you can follow the method to check the Oppo warranty with the following steps:
- First find out the imei number of your Oppo product by checking your Oppo box or open the phone app on your Oppo mobile and typing *#06#, then click the call button then the IMEI number of the mobile will appear.
- If you have Oppo IMEI number then copy 15 digits or 16 digits Oppo IMEI number
- Then open the official Oppo website at Via the browser on your device
- Then enter the IMEI number you copied earlier into the box provided on the website
- Then also enter the verification code that appears in the box on the website
- After that click on the Check Now tab
- Wait for a while and then the warranty status of your Oppo product will appear automatically
This is the Oppo warranty check method that you can easily do. So what are you waiting for? Immediately check the warranty status of your Oppo product whether it is still valid or not. Good luck and God bless you!
Contributor: Jeffrey Francisco