Goosebumps, netizens refuse to eat after finding this in Soto Bowl


It is not known for certain why the larvae appear in this soup bowl.

Find something unusual in the Soto Bowl. (tiktok / inisintaaaa)

hitekno.com – A netizen suddenly refused to eat after finding something unusual in the bowl of soup he had just ordered. In the video recording, this Internet user found a number of larvae in the chicken meat served in this soup menu.

This video about netizens finding unusual things in a soto bowl was uploaded by @inisintaaaaa account and went viral on TikTok on Saturday (10/9/2022).

What is xixi?Comment wrote the post.

In the video that was shared, it appears that a netizen who just bought a bowl of soto was made to focus on seeing the larvae emerge from the chicken soto meat.

It is not known for certain why the larvae appear in this soup bowl. However, after this video went viral on TikTok, netizens immediately left various comments.

Find something unusual in the Soto Bowl.  (tiktok / inisintaaaa)
Find something unusual in the Soto Bowl. (tiktok / inisintaaaa)

goosebumps hereOne TikTok user wrote.

How can you be so attentive?Internet users answered.

God scream of terrorAnother account suspended.

Immediately not in the mood to eatnetizens said.

The video went viral on TikTok, the video about netizens finding something unusual in this bowl of soup has been viewed millions of times and garnered thousands of comments from netizens.

Dangers that may threaten if you accidentally eat the larvae in food

In general, you don’t have to worry if you accidentally eat maggots in your food. The reason is that these animals can be damaged by stomach acid when it reaches the human body.

Soto illustration.  (stock struggle)
Soto illustration. (stock struggle)

Unfortunately, accidentally ingesting caterpillars in food also poses a serious health risk and should not be underestimated. The first threat is that it can cause allergic reactions, ranging from as mild as itching to as severe as shortness of breath.

The second threat that is considered dangerous if eaten by mistake is poisoning. The larvae usually eat some organic matter that is harmful to humans. It is definitely not recommended to eat larvae in large quantities.

Body conditions such as diarrhea and vomiting that occur after accidentally ingesting larvae in food should receive immediate medical attention. This condition cannot be underestimated if it begins to interfere with everyday life.





Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.