Jakarta, duniafintech.com – Indodax Trading Warrior 2022 is here for the cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
Come, prepare yourself immediately, and trade as much as possible to be the winner of this grand competition. There are prizes worth tens of millions of rupees waiting for you to take home.
Endodex It is one of the largest and most trusted cryptocurrency exchanges in the country. Currently, there are as many as 5.5 million verified members using this original Indonesian platform.
This crypto exchange created by Oscar Dermawan has received a permit from the Commodity Futures Trading Regulatory Agency (BAPPEBTI). Endodex It offers trading Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and up to 200 crypto assets from around the world with 24-hour price movements.
Read also: The complete guide of how to deposit Indodax through different methods
To bring Indodax Trading Warrior 2022 to life, let’s take a look at the tips, methods, and conditions for joining as a participant. Let’s listen!
Indodax Trading Warrior 2022 Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions of the Indodax Trading Warrior 2022 competition include:
1. Contest participants register via this link: here (click)
2. Registration period from 12-16 September 2022
3. Trading period from September 17 to 27, 2022
4. The winner is determined based on the trading volume during the trading session period
5. A total of 5 (five) winners will be selected under the following conditions:
- First place will get a prize of IDR 25,000,000
- The second place will get a prize of IDR 15,000,000
- 3rd place will get a prize of IDR 10,000,000
- Fourth place will receive a prize of IDR 5,000,000
- Fifth place gets a prize of IDR 5,000,000
6. The INDODAX Trading Warrior 2022 leaderboard will be published via Instagram @indodax and the INDODAX email newsletter
7. Trading Volume Calculation is only valid for rupee pairing (IDR) trading
8. Participants can trade/buy and sell any form of asset, except for IDR coins traded on INDODAX
9. Trading in a stable currency in the market is not included in the trading volume calculation
10. Prizes will be distributed on October 6, 2022
11. Prizes will be distributed to the winners by bank transfer method
12. Gift tax and fees arising from the collection of prizes are borne by INDODAX
13. The decision of the winner cannot be appealed by INDODAX
14. 1 member/user = 1 email = 1 mobile number = 1 KYC ID Card (KTP) can win this event once (one time)
15. Ensure that your account is registered and verified through the KYC process using ID card at INDODAX
16. The INDODAX Trading Warrior 2022 Contest does not apply to employees and families of INDODAX employees
17. The decision of INDODAX management is final and cannot be appealed
Additional conditions in this event
Come, proceed immediately, now this judgment is additional and the method is very easy, as you know, as follows:
Read also: Participating in the development of Indonesia, Indodax donates hundreds of billions in taxes
1. All social media accounts must be followed @Endodex
2. Have an Instagram, Twitter or Facebook account with a minimum of 100 followers
3. Make sure your Instagram, Twitter or Facebook account is not private
4. Provide positive feedback according to the content being discussed or answer other account questions in the @indodax column for social media comments during the event period
5. Comment, like, repost or share as much as possible on all your Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @indodax content
6. Winners are chosen from among the most comments, likes, reposts or shares
7. 10 winners are entitled to a total prize of 2 million IDR USDT
8. The winner of the INDODAX Warrior will be announced on September 17, 2022
9. The winner will be chosen at random and the decision of the winner cannot be appealed
Come, hurry up and write your positive comments, like and repost INDODAX content now. Who knows, you will be the winner of the Indodax Trading Warrior 2022. But don’t forget to register for the prestigious crypto contest here (click) yes.
You may be the warrior!
Read also: How to deposit Indodax through Mandiri Bank, it’s easy!
Read on for the latest Indonesian fintech and crypto news only at Duniafintech.com.
Author: Contributor / Shuhada Banji A