Oppo A54 was first released in March 2021 with ColorOS 7.2 Android 10 OS. With a 6.51 inch screen, you can enjoy content comfortably with this phone.
The performance of this mobile is sure to be reliable for everyday use, from chatting to opening social media. Likewise when you are browsing in cyberspace. In order not to run out of power quickly, it is equipped with a 5000 mAh battery which is quite enough for daily needs.
With 4GB RAM, you can multitask properly. In addition, the storage memory of 64GB / 128GB is quite large for a mobile phone of this class.
Screenshot (screenshot), useful for storing information displayed on the screen of the Oppo A54 mobile phone in the form of an image. Right away, you can use one of the methods to take a screenshot of Oppo A54 in this guide.
You don’t need to use another device to take pictures of your phone screen. The default SS feature of the Oppo A54 gives you convenience, so that screenshots can be obtained easily.
How to take screenshot on Oppo A54 without buttons
Want to take a screenshot without using buttons? Or the physical buttons of the Oppo A54 phone are broken? Take it easy, you can take advantage of the smart sidebar feature.
- open menu ranking > Versatile tool > Smart Sidebar > Then activate by tapping the switch to the on position.
- You can now use the screenshot feature on the Smart Sidebar.
- To take a screenshot, open the smart sidebar and tap the icon shots.
Long SS Oppo A54
For Oppo A54 mobile users who want to know how to make long screenshots, follow the steps below.
- Open the screen you want to take a long screenshot, for example a browser with a long text.
- Take a screenshot by swiping down three fingers.
- The image immediately appears on the screen of the Oppo A54, then press the button long shots Or a long screenshot.
- The next step is to move the image from top to bottom.
- If you think it’s enough, just tap it he did.
Screenshot using the power and volume down buttons
In general, most of the Oppo screenshots can be made in this way, that is, using a combination of the power and volume buttons.
- First select the area on the screen that you want to take a screenshot of.
- push the button Lower the sound And the Energy together.
- Then the Oppo A54 screen will flash.
- After the screenshot appears, please select Save, Edit, or Share.
Oppo SS with 3 fingers
The three-finger screenshot method is generally found in the latest HP models such as the Oppo A54.
- entered into Settings then press Convenience Tools.
- Choose shots and activate Swipe down with three fingers.
- Prepare the area or page you want to take a screenshot of.
- Swipe the screen of the Oppo A54 using 3 fingers from top to bottom.
- The phone screen will flash and the camera will beep.
- You can find screenshots in the Photos app.
Easy, right, how to take a screenshot on Oppo A54 without an app? Come on, let’s try it right away!