Our best Labor Day TV sale deals share the best discounts on smart displays today. For Labor Day, Amazon, Best Buy, Richard & Son, and Walmart are offering excellent deals on TVs.
With the unofficial end of summer upon us, you may want to upgrade your TV for the new fall collection of shows. Although Black Friday is traditionally the best time to buy a TV, Labor Day TV deals aren’t too bad.
For example, Best Buy Work Day TV deals are taking up to $600 off smart TVs from Samsung, LG, Sony, Insignia, and more. This Labor Day, you can get a 65-inch Sony Bravia XR A80K 4K OLED TV for $1,799 ($500 off) (Opens in a new tab). Sony’s Intelligent Perceptual Processor delivers lifelike picture quality with enhanced contrast with detailed blacks and natural colours. This is one of the best TVs you can buy when you want to seriously upgrade your home theater. Amazon has it for the same price.
If you want a small TV for a college dorm or dorm room, HDTV prices start at $79 ($20 off) for the 24-inch Insignia N10 series (Opens in a new tab).
There are plenty of Labor Day TV sale deals to take advantage of this week. We’ve handpicked the people who are worth your time below.
For more of today’s best deals, be sure to visit our Labor Day 2022 Sale Center.
Best TV Shows – Quick Links
- Amazon: $89 TVs – LG, Insignia, Fire TV, TCL, Samsung, Toshiba, and more (Opens in a new tab)
- Best Buy: $79 TVs – LG, Toshiba, Hisense, Vizio, Samsung, and more (Opens in a new tab)
- Walmart: From $124 – onn, Scepter, Vizio, RCA, Hisense. TCL Samsung and more (Opens in a new tab)
- Richard & Son computers: $119 TVs – RCA, LG, TCL, Hisense, Samsung, and more (Opens in a new tab)
- Samsung: Save up to $2000 on Neo QLED 8K TVs (Opens in a new tab)